Blue Dolphins After-School is now hiring a FULL-TIME Teacher for our after school in central Osaka area.
The position is to start immediately (with a training), but the start date can be a little flexible so if you are interested, please apply first and we can discuss further at the interview.
[Description of the Position]
- After school program teacher for the age group between 4 to 12 yrs old
- Assist with students' pick up
- Plan and implement fun/educational lessons
- Support the students with their homework
- Support Eiken study (no experience required)
*For the detail of the class schedule, please check our website.
- Work Days: Mon. to Fri.
- Work Hours: 12pm-20pm (break time and prep time provided)
- 255,000 to start *plus teaching lisence/certificate allowance for the ones who have a valid l lisence/certificate.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance, pension provided
- Visa renewal support provided
- Paid Summer holiday, Paid Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days
* Live in Kansai area at this moment (Ideally Osaka, Nara or Hyogo)
* Native in English or equivalent
* Have some experience working with and teaching children of elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to legally work in Japan without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the after schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.