An elementary school in Western Kanagawa is looking for a dedicated teacher who loves to spend time with children. Please send your resume if you are interested.
<ES English Teacher in Western Kanagawa (immediate start)>
Contract period: Immediate - March 2020
* Starting day is negotiable
Location: Western Kanagawa
Payment: 280,000yen-320,000yen/month (before tax) + transportation
Schedule: Generally following the regular school schedule but with occasional special hours
Lesson: Up to 20 lessons/week
Lesson Contents: Speaking, listening, reading, and writing
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* Minimum 2 years solo-teaching experience at elementary school in Japan
* Capable of planning and teaching the 4 skills of English
* Have excellent classroom management skills
* Have a good understanding of different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* Currently residing in Japan
1. Interview with our company
2. Application screening by school
3. School interview
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.