Tranzas Inc. develops and markets Set Top Boxes and other embedded devices and provides media contents delivery solutions.
- proficient with Java and C/C++
- minimum 5 years experience in application development with proven track record
- portfolio or open source contributions
- experience developing for Android devices
- experience developing media players, media streaming solutions
- experience with network programming
- expert knowledge of OOP, design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- experience working in linux environment
- team player
- fluent in English
Good to have:
- experience with embedded devices, low level programming, kernel programming
- experience with web programming (NodeJS or Python or PHP)
- proficient with Kotlin
- Japanese language skills
As a senior developer you will work closely with the manager to provide technical advice and insight into project development. You will often be tasked to design a software solution from ground up. You will create the system's architecture and actively participate in its implementation with your team. Perform code review and make sure the You will be expected to propose solutions to various problems and bugs so experience and broad knowledge is something we seek from you.
- Flextime system
Core time from 11 am to 4 pm
Working hour 8 hours / day
Every Saturday and Sunday
New year holidays
Paid holidays are given after 6 months
At head office in Yokohama near Tokyo or Skype (If you contact us from abroad)
After passing the first interview, we may ask you to complete a skill test.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.