GKC (Global Kids Club) is currently looking for enthusiastic and creative teachers to work part time in our after school English immersion programs in Kyoto.
GKC is not a conversation school, but an ‘all English Gakudo’ where students aged between 4 and 12 can:
- Interact with native speakers and learn through play during free time.
- Study all four language skills in English lessons.
- Learn about the world through various subjects such as music, art, science and social studies, all in English.
Teachers play an active part in all of the above, and if there is something that you are passionate about, we encourage you to tell the students about it. The students’ language ability ranges from complete beginner to those who have lived overseas.
In a typical day, teachers:
- Prepare English lessons and activities based on the company curriculum.
- Play with children, while helping them converse in English.
- Report on the students’ progress.
Work days are Monday to Friday, typically from 14:30 - 19:30, but spring, summer and winter vacation shifts are requested from 9:30 – 19:00. There are also occasional weekend meetings and events (Christmas, Halloween, etc).
Teachers will work at one or more of the schools in a fixed rotation only during
vacation seasons. (For example, school A on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, school B on Thursday and Friday). The primary work location will depend on the teacher’s place of residence.
In return for your hard work, GKC can offer a generous remuneration package:
- Salary per hour of 1,000 yen for part time employees.
- Full transportation reimbursement.
The aim is to let children enjoy an all English environment with fun and caring native
speakers. For those who think they can help provide children with such excitement - here is an opportunity to take up this fulfilling role.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.