Seiha Network Co. Ltd. began as a small company in 1985, and in three decades, has grown to over 1,300 locations throughout Japan.
Due to continuous growth we are now seeking a long-term Full Time English Language Teacher in Hyogo to teach children between the ages of 0 and 15.
• Competitive Monthly Wage of ¥ 250,000 with annual increments based on performance
• Excellent insurance and benefits package
• Additional financial incentives
• 100% compensation for all of work-related transportation costs
• All training, curricula and materials are provided regularly, excellent year-round training and
Required Professional and Personal Qualifications:
• Genuine personal and professional interest in English education for children
• Dependable and professional.
• Strong contributor to a team environment
• Enthusiastic, approachable and flexible
• Appropriate level of English for teaching children (Japanese language is not required for this
• Must be available for Saturdays.
• Sundays are not necessarily off days.
• Your photo required in your resume
• Valid Spousal or Work Visa holder
Come and be a part of our growing team!
If you live out of Hyogo, please confirm that you can relocate.
Applicants who pass the initial screening process will be contacted
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.