About the client:
An established Japanese global pet food supplier is venturing into new markets and territories. Currently open to recruit candidates originating from the targeted countries.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Propose products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects in the targeted countries.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance for product rollout.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by studying the firm's product lineup and industry movements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Country of origin: South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Turkey, Russia, U.S.A, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Poland, Hungary, Spain, United Kingdom, Romania, Egypt, Lithuania, and Argentina.
- Native level ability of one or more of the official language/s of the mentioned countries.
- Business level ability in Japanese.
- B2B sales experience in any industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 4,000,000 ~ 6,500,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.