Blue Dolphins International Pre School is now hiring a FULL TIME teacher for our Blue Dolphins Preschool program located in Senrichuo.
The position is expected to start for the new school year but ideally, the training is to start sometime in March or earlier.
[Description of FULL TIME POSITION]
- A full time teacher for kinder - elementary class.
- Work days: 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday.
- Work hours 10:00-18:30 with a Monday from 10:00-15:00 (break time included)
- Salary: 255,000 to start.
*However, if you can start full-time in this school year, the monthly salary for this school year ONLY is 240,000 start. From next school year, it will be 255,000 to start plus TEACHING LICENSE ALLOWANCE for the ones who have a teacher's license and/or teaching certificate such as TEFL/TESL/CELTA
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance, pension covered
- Visa renewal support provided
- Summer and Winter holiday and 10 paid days off provided
For the detail of the class schedule, please go to our school website https://www.blue-dolphins.net/classtop.html
* Currently resides in Japan
* Native in English or equivalent
* Have at least an year of experience working with children under the age of 6 in a group setting (preschool/kindergarten setting preferred)
* Have a valid visa status to legally work in Japan without initial sponsorship(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
* Knows how to create lesson plans
The followings are the strong assets for the position:
- Has an educational background in teaching, childcare, music or art
- Teaching certificate
- Japanese proficiency
- Experience working with infants and toddlers
- Experience teaching grammar classes at an elementary school level
- Experience carrying out formal assessments on students
Although we do have lessons/classes that are aimed to support children’s English, our school is unlike general English conversation school. It is rather considered as an international preschool/kindergarten where children learn IN English. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have experience developing an educational curriculum and/or lesson plans that can best support children in all the developmental areas in an English environment. Besides, we welcome those who are passionate and enthusiastic about working and improving together with the children!!
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with your photo included
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins International Preschool
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the preschools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.