Online English Instructor
Nagase Brothers is looking for Online English Instructors to support their “4 Skills English Program” for the Japanese University Entrance Exam.
Instructors will be conducting 30-minute online video lessons with Japanese High School students between the ages of 15 - 18. Instructors will conduct conversation lessons with the students and provide feedback/advice according to the theme of each session.
This is a preparation course for English proficiency tests such as Eiken, TEAP, or GTEC CBT.
- Contents: CEFR A1 to B2 level (A2 and B1 course only at the beginning)
- Working hours: 4pm-10pm Japan time Monday-Friday
- Instructors may be asked to work from 10am-10pm Japan time Saturday and Sunday, but not initially.
- Minimum requirements: At least a total of 10 hours. At least 2 days per week (exact dates and times will be discussed)
- Payment: 1,500 JPY/ hour
- Trial Period: 4 working days (minimum of 20 hours)
- Interview, training, and actual sessions will be operated in at the Nagase Brothers office in Kichijoji, Tokyo.
Teachers will use the PC at the office to have a session with students (all sessions will be recorded and monitored for quality control)
Transportation: fully covered (Maximum of 2,500 yen)
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.