Blue Dolphins After-School is now hiring FULL TIME Teachers for our new schools that are opening in Osaka and Nara area.
The location includes Haruki (春木), Mikunigaoka (三国ヶ丘), Abeno （阿倍野）,Kawachimatsubara (河内松原),Oji（王寺）.
*Some of the schools won't be open 5days a week in which case, you may be appointed to two locatons or floating betwee a few schools in order to become full-time.
The position is expected to start immediately but the starting day can be negotiable so if you are interested, please send in your application.
[Description of the Position]
- Native after school program teacher for the age group between 5 to 12 yrs old.
- Plan for and teach the class of 10-15 students at different English levels in English using a variety of activities such as arts and crafts, music, dance, math, science, writing, games etc.
- Support the students with their homework
- Support Eiken study
- Observe and evaluate each student’s progress on a regular basis with a progress report.
*For the detail of the class schedule, please go to our school website https://www.blue-dolphins.net/afterschool/
- Work Days: Mon. to Fri or Tue-Sat
- Work Hours: 12pm-20pm (break time and prep time included)
- 240,000 (negotiable.) This ONLY applies to the school year of 2018(untill March 2019).
*For the next school year, it will be 255,000 to start plus TEACHING LICENSE ALLOWANCE for the ones who have a teacher's license.
The full detail will be given at the interview.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance, pension covered
- Visa renewal support provided
- Summer holiday, Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days provided
The ideal candidate should have the followings:
* Live in Japan (preferably in Osaka to make the hiring process fast).
* Native in English
* Have an experience working with and teaching children of kindergarten and elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to legally work in Japan without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
*Preference will be given to the candidates with an educational background in early childhood education and/or primary education.
*We especially welcome candidates who have experience developing an educational curriculum and as well as lesson plans.
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the after schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 9,000 yen for 4hour lessons, 5,000 yen for 2hour lessons OR 2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.