People Make Places (PMP Japan Co. Ltd.), Japan's most exciting inbound travel specialist, are looking for an experienced Travel Planner to design and organize amazing holidays for our clients. The successful candidate will have:
- a passion for Japan and exploring the culture.
- a genuine desire to help people and create wonderful experiences for them.
- advanced English and Japanese language skills.
- proven experience working in hospitality.
- detailed knowledge Japan's travel infrastructure: good places to visit, stay, eat, learn, hike, etc. and how to get from A to B efficiently.
- familiarity with the world of luxury travel and high net worth customers.
- a warm and professional communication style, both written and verbal.
- confidence speaking on the phone to make, change and cancel travel arrangements in Japanese.
- a willingness to work flexibly, for example on weekends when customers are here.
PMP Japan's office in Daikanyama is bright and welcoming. We are a diverse team of Japanese and foreign nationals and we treasure our atmosphere of non-prejudice and mutual respect.
The position is initially offered as a 6-month contract (travel expenses included) with the option of becoming full-time after that, if successful. Working hours are 9am to 6pm. We offer generous holiday allowances and opportunities to travel around Japan for full-time staff.
PMP Japan is a licensed travel agency (3-7368, Tokyo).
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.