[Position title: Software Engineer (Android/ iOS)]
our company was established in 2017 and is a company that develops app that connects fans with people who are performing arts activities by conversation application.
We are nurturing our services with a small team of exceptional members including CTO who has a lot experience in video distribution service.
Using Kotlin to develop the Android app
Improve the application using Swift
<Japanese level N3 or higher>
- Experience in developing native application for Android using Java or Kotlin
- Experience in iOS development using Swift
- Experience in using Kotlin
- Experience in using JUnit for unit test Implementation
- Knowledge of clean architecture and MVVM
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Experience in unit test assembly using XCTest or Quick
[Annual Income] 4million - 8million JPY
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.