Fuselage Analysis Engineer
Komaki, Aichi, Japan
• 5+ years of experinece
• TOEIC 600 score or higher
• Fluent in Japanese
• Strength analysis of fuselage structure; static, fatigue, damage-tolerance
• TC report update (Static strength/fatigue/DT analysis, internal loads analysis, wheels- up landing/ditching analysis, etc.)
• Detail FEM (fine-grid, non-linear, vibration, etc)
• Coodination with foreign supplier (ADH, LMI, etc.)
• Sustaining (Sizing for immediate desgin change, non-conformance)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.