Komaki, Aichi, Japan
Structure Engineer (stress, design, or test engineer), Airframe Design
• You must have a degree and 5+ years of structure engineering experience
• CATIA/FEM is preferable
• TOEIC 600 minimum score or STEP BULATS B1
• Fluent in Japanese
• Preparation of compliance documents and technical coordination with authorities for Full Scale Fatigue Test
• Planning and/or reporting for fatigue and damage tolerance test element level tests
• Structure engineering skill/experience
Minimum 2,000 yen/hour, depending on experience
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.