Do you love teaching children? Are you creative, energetic and super friendly? If so, an independent contract teaching position in one of our growing network of schools is the job for you.
At World Family, we are proud of our fun, original and fully developed curriculum. We use internationally recognized materials to teach and support our students' learning needs. Our classrooms are bright, colorful and offer a perfect learning environment for children.
Teachers on the Job:
1) Enjoys working with children (8 months old to 12 years old)
2) Takes pride in his or her work
3) Is punctual
4) Is creative, flexible and a team player
5) Can listen and apply feedback
1) Familiarize oneself with songs and stories used each lesson
2) Create a lesson plan using the curriculum provided
3) Teach 18 classes a week
4) Complete weekly training tasks
5) Attend periodical training sessions
6) Work together with other teachers, staff and management to foster a good student experience
1) 5 day work week (4 teaching days + 1 training day)
2) Tuesday to Saturday + periodical training sessions
3) Classes are 50 minutes long
- Minimum number of classes taught in a day: 2
- Maximum number of classes taught in a day: 7
Starting Base Pay of 270,000 yen per month + Transportation
There are seven learning centers in the Kanto area.
Kanto Learning Centers
- Futako Tamagawa
- Yohokama (Center Kita Station)
- Minami Funabashi
All teachers have a set schedule for an entire academic year and teach at 3 to 4 of the above listed locations.
1) 10 Weeks of holidays
2) Monthly payment is consistent throughout the year, including during holiday periods
3) Pay raise available (performance dependent)
4) Opportunities to participate in events for additional pay
5) Attendance Bonus (where applicable)
We offer full training and support with outstanding working conditions and hours. As we receive a lot of applications, only those that past the first screening will be contacted.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.