Carpaydiem Co.,Ltd is hiring "Sales & Marketing staff".
Carpaydiem is a 9 years successful exporter of pre-owned vehicles. From Japan we sell second hand cars to all continents. Thanks to our skilled Japanese and foreign staff we have a constant growth and plan to expand to new markets. Our team of professional is focused on achieving targets, providing a good service to clients and making high profit. We are always ready to welcome fast learners and well organized sales persons.
Connect us with customers of many nations to export pre-owned vehicles and other quality products.
Days - 5 days a week (Monday-Friday )
Hours - Day Shift, Mid Shift
English business level
French business level
Japanese basic level
1. Conducts research in the assigned market including but not limited to the following information: market requirement or demand, importation rules and regulation, list of possible clients, list of competitors and strategies on how to penetrate or to expand in the market.
2. Call prospective clients and convince them to start or to repeat business with the company.
3. Prepare business presentations, proposal and quotation as requested by the clients.
4. Plan and recommend marketing strategy to increase the company’s share in overseas market.
5. Maintain relationship with existing customers via phone calls and answering emails.
6. Act as a link between the company and the clients in negotiating the terms of agreement, discussing the products and services covered by the company and closing the sales.
7. Responsible in assisting customers in the progress of their business transactions with the company.
8. Review own sales performance and aim to meet or exceed the monthly target.
1. 1 or 2 years experience preferred
2. Must be professional, articulate and business minded
3. Above average communication, presentation and negotiation skills
4. Must be able to speak and write in English at business level
5. Must be allowed to work in Japan
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.