Shizuoka City Language Center has immediate openings for part time English Instructors.
Successful applicants will teach adults on weeknights and on Saturday both at the our Shizuoka Language and at our clients’ facilities. Teaching materials provided.
We are looking for instructors for our international team who:
* are native (or native fluent) speakers of English; native Bi-lingual speakers are welcomed;
* have a BA or BS degree;
* are dynamic, mature and professional;
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills;
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year;
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children.
* are already in Japan with current work visa/work permission.
We offer competitive compensation with attractive benefits (ncluding both paid sick days and personal days for full time employees) in a highly professional work environment with flexible work schedules.
Only applicants already in Japan will be considered. Applicants currently residing in Shizuoka are highly preferred. Skype/phone interviews are available for this opening for those not living in Shizuoka. Visa sponsorship may be available for qualified applicants after successfully passing the interviews.
Applications from outside Japan will not be considered.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.