We have an opportunity for a full time Instructor Recruiter to join our team starting October 1st 2018.
The Instructor Recruiting Section leads the search for new faces to continue Gaba’s tradition of providing top quality one-to-one lessons. As an Instructor Recruiter, you would be responsible for conducting all steps of a full-cycle recruitment process from screening resumes to contracting and in-processing for both domestic and international applicants. Strong communication skills are essential for the purposes of conducting presentations and interviews, and strong organisational skills are a must. Business trips are scheduled regularly.
• Screen resumes and conduct preliminary telephone interviews
• Present company information seminars to prospective instructors
• Lead formal interviews (both in person and over the telephone)
• Select the most appropriate candidates
• Prepare and deliver visa documentation to Japan's Immigration Bureau
• Contract successful applicants in accordance with gyomu itaku regulations
• Actively follow up on both applicants and recruits
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail and process-oriented
• Confidence presenting to groups
• Ability to produce results under pressure and to deadlines
• Freedom to take business trips of a duration of a week or more
• Experience working in eikaiwa for a year or more
Expectations are high as Instructor Recruiting is immediately responsible for maintaining and improving instructor quality. Career advancement opportunities are available for committed, professional individuals.
The deadline for applications is 12pm on Friday, August 17th.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.