Global Step Academy is the first online International school in the world (we also have over 20 physical location in Tokyo as well). We strive to provide an authentic international English education to any and all students in Japan at a fraction of what most other International schools cost, adding in the flexibility to take classes from anywhere with a good computer and internet connection.
When we first envisioned what Global Step Academy should be like we came down to one key factor: TEACHERS. We believe that in the hype of the revolutionizing education technology industry, foundational, primary and secondary education will continue to always be built upon the strength of the teachers. The strength in the ability to communicate the joy of learning and the possibilities it provides. Therefore, it was clear to us that in order to be authentic in the experience and provide the value of what teachers are able to provide through the interactive experience students have at school, we had to provide the following three factors:
• 1) Transparency in showing individual improvement and growth over time
• 2) Letting students present in front of other people in a positive way especially their parents and friends as much as possible
• 3) Creating environments where students can connect and work with each other in order to find similarities and differences and eventually friendship among each other
Therefore, we are an academy that is built upon teachers, teachers who chose and are determined to become teachers because they believed in what education provides. They spend a large portion of their life providing for the next generation. Global Step Academy equips these teachers around the world a foundation in which it takes care of everything other than the actual "teaching" factor for the teacher, so that the teacher can focus all their energy on each student, whether it's during the lesson, after the lesson or in monitoring/advising student performance. We believe this is what is necessary for today's education simply because that's what the students deserve: full attention, commitment, and perseverance through the student’s academic development.
Working in a mix of physical schools with some online teaching afterward. It is possible some of the online can be done at the school, but you can also work from home. Bonus salary can be rewarded in this way.
- renewal of visa when the time comes
- various training programs, consultation, and career development avenues are available.
- competitive wage within Japan
- Teaching at a physical location with the possibility of online teaching as well.
- Facilitating class of young Japanese children
- Cleaning classroom after class is over
- following our curriculum for classes
- Preparing games for classes so they can learn and have fun in English
- have a bachelor’s degree
- documented experience with professional teaching experience with young children
- Native English speaker
- Has a working visa
- Located in Japan
- Provide references
- A reliable computer and internet source
If you believe you fill these requirements, please fill out the google form below. All successful applicants will be contacted within two days.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.