Interested in joining a highly motivated, exceptionally talented team, and living in one of the fastest-growing tourism hotspots in the world? ROOMBOSS is looking for Java Developers to join us in Niseko Ski Resort, Hokkaido, Japan.
You'll be working on cutting edge tourism applications that help run and integrate resorts, hotels, ski schools and equipment rental stores.
Our development environment is productive, with a constant flow of feature requests from an active set of clients. Located in-resort means bumping into hotel and resort service operators is a daily occurrence. Feedback flows over coffee. We release system updates weekly.
As a team we work hard. We also make time to enjoy the resort that we live in; beautiful nature, lots of snow, and the most amazing food you can imagine.
We are looking for someone who has;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Java, and principles of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of and experience with J2EE.
- Ability to ascertain functional requirements and devise solutions with some guidance.
- Ability to implement solutions based on best practices, with minimal need for assistance and infrequent need for code improvement following code review.
- Competitive pay package.
- Health insurance and bonus included.
- Assistance with finding accommodation, and general support with relocation to Japan.
- Think you'll make a great addition to our team? Apply today with your CV/resume and a brief cover letter.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.