World-leading provider of power systems and service looking for
Supplier Quality Manager - Asia Pacific Region
To ensure the resources quality of the suppliers across the supply chain are able to complete tasks given, improve professional growth and making sure high-quality resources from the supplier are available for the supply management team in the region to meet their needs.
• Make sure customers voice regarding matters related to supplier quality are heard (eg: MQIs, CEC support), and ensure the supply management and the suppliers understand customers’ qualities.
• Ensure sufficient resources for supply chain team to complete their tasks, and to develop their professional growth accordingly.
• Support and train the supplier management team so they can establish and maintain a high-quality control framework (eg: quality boards) within management team, and that Quality KPIs and process compliance checks are managed regularly
• Make sure suppliers are able to deliver effective quality improvement plans by supporting and training the suppliers
• Ensure suppliers are self-led continuous in quality improvement, driving performance improvement and progression along the supplier maturity journey at the pace required.
• Perform process confirmations and go-look-see activities at suppliers, validate product and process compliance.
• Provide integration between the quality function, supply chain, and individual supplier quality engineers, so that the supplier quality strategy is executed.
• To establish control of the effective deployment of SABRe and the RRMS across the supply chain team's supply chain. Where warranted by impact or complexity, lead/conduct investigations in the supply chain and support any required interaction with internal and external customers and the presiding legal and or regulatory (airworthiness) authorities.
• Train and instruct the requirements for problem resolution activities for declared and undeclared non-conformance across the supplier management and suppliers ensuring high levels of capability. Engage in the selection & development of new suppliers.
• A relevant degree is required or related/equivalent experience in the field.
• Have manufacturing engineering background, supply chain experience, team leader or above level people management experience.
• Have an international outlook and exposure to different challenges, cultures, and ways of working.
• Knowledge and application of reactive and preventive quality improvement methodologies such as 8D, PFMEA, PPAP, variation management, waste reduction, self-motivation and the ability to self-start.
• Able to deliver change through collaborative leadership. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to discuss technical and business issues with across the board at all levels of business on a management/executive level, both within the company and externally and understands and manage supplier relationship.
• Japanese ability is a plus.
The company offers excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits.working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.