Interac Kansai & South Central expects to have many opportunities across Gifu, Aichi and the Shizuoka areas (Chubu-wide) starting in 2018. Now is the time to apply for a full-time position teaching in elementary, junior or senior high schools. Full details of the position, including salary and other benefits will be clarified for candidates who are successful in securing an offer of employment.
ALTs enrich the lives of children by sharing their knowledge of English, building communication skills, and sharing cultural insights. Your job would be two-fold: language instructor and cultural ambassador. These two aspects are inseparable, and Interac ALTs aim to become experts in both. Entrusted with being the English expert in the classroom, you could expect to teach on your own, with a Japanese teacher present to help manage the classroom.
Interac ALTs can expect to:
- Start things off right with an intensive (paid!) initial training and orientation session
- Work Mondays to Fridays with scheduled teaching hours between 8 am and 5 pm and reclaim your work-life balance (there will be a few times a year when schools will have special evenings or weekend events)
- Attend on-going skills development and training programs
- Become an important part of your school and local community
- Take advantage of Interac’s Career Navigation Program (CNP) and build portable skills you can leverage in the classroom or take with you into a potential staff position like recruiter, head teacher, trainer, or even office staff
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
Before submitting your application, we strongly advise you to check the requirements listed above in order to ensure that you meet them. We also recommend that you double check the details on your resume in order to ensure that the status of residence, phone, email, previous work details, etc. are accurate. Due to the ongoing nature of our recruiting activities, it may be some time before you receive a response to your application.
INTERAC : Enrich Your Career.
**Please note that Link Japan Careers (LJC) is responsible for screening and processing applications for all Interac Group positions based upon criteria set by Interac Group requirements. By applying for a job, either online or any other method, or in communicating with LJC by any means in relation to a position, applicants are giving their permission to LJC to manage their personal information. All questions regarding the Interac application process and/or LJCs services should be directed to LJC.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.