Pips Child College is seeking an highly motivated native English instructor to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
The candidate should be capable in problem-solving and basic computer skills.
A passion for caring and educating children at the early development stages and strong communication and teamwork are a must.
【What is Pips?】
Pips Child College is an international preschool that uses innovating teaching methods in English, Japanese, and other languages.
Developing children’s fundamental abilities, Pips is focused on educating children not only in the academic knowledge but also global communication abilities.
Pips is continually challenging new methods of education depending on each child’s personality and ability.
For more information, please reference Pips website. http://www.pipschild.com/
- Teach children, using Pips education methods in English
- Program planning and execution (programs with music and dance etc)
- Plan seasonal and traditional events
- English education for Day classes and After classes
- Otherwise, childcare support
- Update SNS feeds on Blog, Facebook, and other SNS services.
*Even if it is your first time, please be comfortable.
- English : native level
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work well with children at all levels inside and outside the company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Must like children
*Valid visa status is very welcome (visa sponsorship available)
*Experience in child education or childcare is very welcome
*Experience of Art, Sports and Music is very welcome too
We are looking for applicants like below;
- Those who have a passion for Children's English education
- Those who have good communication and teamwork skills
- Those who can be a “key staff” beyond even an language teacher
¥1,200 / hour～
*Salary growth is in place (depending on your performance and company standing)
【Working days and time】
Working time: shift
- Saturday*, Sunday (two days off per week)
- National Holidays
- Winter Holidays
- Summer Holidays
- Pips Holiday
*Occasional Saturday work will be required.
- Shimouma, Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan
10min Walk from Sangenjaya station
15min Walk from Yutenji station
- Fukasawa, setagaya, Tokyo Japan
15min Walk from Komazawa-Daigaku station
- Transportation paid
- Plentiful Personal Leave and Paid Holidays
- Seasonal holidays (Pips Holiday, Summer and Winter)
- Incentive bonus will be paid depending on your performance
- Costumes provided
【Process of hiring】
- Send your resume with the cover letter
- Phone or Skype interview
- Final Interview
- Job offer
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.