【Be an ALT in Okayama City - A Bright Sunny Center of Comfort and Culture!】
We have full-time ALT positions now open in sunny Okayama, City, Okayama Prefecture. Located in Okayama's largest urban area position, these positions start immediately, so apply today! For those living elsewhere in Japan and interested in moving to Okayama, we are able to assist you. Please read on for more information.
Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) work alongside Japanese teachers to make English lessons fun and engaging for the students. Practicing grammar and vocabulary, participating in games and activities to reinforce the lesson’s goals and communicating with students both inside and outside of the classroom are all part of a day’s work for ALTs.
● Location: Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture
● Contract Period: Immediate to March 2022
● Contract Type: Monthly (Full-Time)
● Level: Elementary or Junior high schools
● These positions include enrollment in Social Insurance
● Salary range: Between 220,000 yen to 235,000 yen (monthly rate)
In addition to those stated at the top of this ad, successful candidates must possess the following:
● Have strong verbal and written communication skills
● Being in good health
● Be an excellent, highly adaptable team player
● Be highly motivated, outgoing, flexible, and friendly
● Be able to commit to the full length of the contract (until March 2022)
As mentioned, this position requires driving. Candidates must hold a valid Japanese Driver's License OR International Driving Permit. Candidates who do not own a vehicle can lease a company car from us.
Being an ALT lets you work regular school hours on weekdays, leaving your evenings and weekends free. National holidays and school vacation periods are all yours to enjoy. But that’s just the beginning. ALTs with Borderlink enjoy:
● Assistance with visa sponsorship/renewal (where applicable)
● Continual Training (both before starting and annually during your time with us)
● Access to teaching materials including worksheets and flashcards
● Help with relocation & finding housing if you’re looking to move
● Round-the-clock support for your work/life needs
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● A yearly calendar/schedule to help manage your other commitments
● After completing the contract, those who wish to stay with us get priority for future positions
【About Okayama City (岡山県岡山市)】
Located in the Chugoku Region, Okayama has been known as the "Land of Sunshine", because it has more sunny days and fewer rainy days than most other prefectures in Japan, making it a great place to visit or to live. These full-time positions are located in the capital, Okayama City, which is often regarded by locals as the best part of the prefecture. The city is accessible by the San-yo Shinkansen and various other train lines. It boasts treasures such as the Korakuen Garden, which is ranked as one of the three best landscape gardens in all of Japan. It is also host to the annual Momotaro Festival in August. Okayama is famous for traditional Japanese dishes, Washoku. From fresh fish to fresh vegetables, there any many choices for you to explore.
We are accepting applications now! We conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the business week, and welcome applicants from all over Japan. We’re waiting to hear from you, so please apply today! And thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink!
▲PLEASE NOTE: as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.