【Looking for teaching work? Positions are available!】
It's never too late to begin a career in teaching at public schools. We are looking for passionate, motivated individuals interested in becoming Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) for positions in elementary and junior high schools across Japan.
Offers are being made every day for positions starting immediately or in the near future, so get started on a new path, or pick up one you were on previously, as an ALT with Borderlink! In these uncertain times, a job that offers safety and stability for the rest of the year is valuable, so don't miss out. Apply today and secure a position! We are holding Skype interviews 7 days a week, and waiting to hear from you!
● Able to drive? We welcome your application! Make sure you let us know, when applying, as it widens the range of possible positions! We have a couple great positions in areas that allow you to drive to work, making commuting fast and efficient! If you're holding valid Japanese Driver's License or International Driving Permit but don't own a vehicle, you can lease a company car from us.
● Looking to relocate to another part of Japan? Interested in seeing a new side of the country and finding your own hidden treasures? We are able to assist you with the process, including locating accommodations anywhere your adventure takes you. Please don't hesitate to let us know when applying to this advertisement so we can share further details with you!
ALTs with Borderlink enjoy:
● Working regular school hours with free weekends, public holidays and school vacations
● Help with visa support & enrolling in health insurance (where applicable)
● Optional advance pay system
● An annual calendar in advance to help manage other commitments
● Paid holidays
● Year-round training
● Access to teaching materials and our library of educational resources
● Relocation assistance
● Friendly support staff
● Possibility of contract renewal and/or advancement in the company based on performance and skills.
In addition to those stated at the top of this ad, successful candidates should have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as be highly motivated, outgoing/friendly, flexible with working conditions, and be in good health.
【Part-time Positions Also Available!】
For those looking to work a lighter schedule, you're also welcome to apply! We have Daily (part-time) positions in select areas. Please note that these positions will have you working fewer days per week, but the hours are generally those of a full school day (between 8 am and 5 pm). Daily positions are recommended for those with flexible schedules in their other work. Please enquire when applying.
【About ALT Work】
As an ALT, you would be responsible for co-teaching with Japanese teachers, making activities and materials to facilitate English language instruction. You will also make the language “real” by interacting with students throughout the day to help them actively apply what they learn in class. The ideal candidate is flexible with their teaching style and wants to make a positive impact on the lives of the students. It’s perfect for those seeking a stable schedule and further experience in the classroom. ALTs will be provided a yearly calendar which will help manage their other commitments.
We are receiving new position information all the time and may have that area you've dreamed of working in. As mentioned, we're already making offers for positions on a daily basis, so don't delay- apply now! Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. Let's believe in your possibility together!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.