Full-time English Conversation Teacher at one of AEON’s 250+ branch schools all throughout Japan. AEON schools teach both children and adult students.
Now accepting applications from domestic residents only with a valid work visa for positions starting now and throughout the rest of the year. All positions are full-time (40 hours per week). The typical workweek at AEON is Tuesday through Saturday.
- 275,000 Japanese yen/month
- One week or more of PAID training
- 3 one-week paid vacation periods, national holidays off, and 5 personal days per year
- Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract
- Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
- BONUS provided upon completion of final contract
- Single occupancy apartment furnished to Japanese standards. Rent capped at a maximum of 55,000 yen/month
Additional AEON Benefits
- Teachers welcomed to socialize with students outside of work hours. You can practice your Japanese!
- Advancement opportunities available after successful completion of the branch school contract
- Gain valuable work experience in terms of presentation skills, business skills, and communication
We’re looking for people who:
Are able to speak and teach grammatically correct English,
Have a passion to help students succeed in improving their English,
Are outgoing, energetic, and professional.
English – Native Level
Accredited university degree
Must currently reside inside Japan
Valid work visa, e.g. Specialist in Humanities, Instructor, WHV, Student, Spousal, etc.
AEON will sponsor all visas
Positions open now at schools in every prefecture. For details about the job responsibilities and life at AEON, check out our website. If you meet the requirements and are in Japan, apply today to our Tokyo Office.
To apply (cover letter required): Along with your resume/CV, please submit an essay or cover letter explaining why you want to teach/continue teaching English in Japan.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.