About our Company
With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Our products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable, and highly efficient solutions. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Purpose of the Job
Apply technical and customer insights to identify, sell and provide customers with value-adding service and after-sales solutions of high complexity. Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience. This role will be based in our office in Tokyo, Japan.
- Global values-driven organization
- Great team culture and positive work environment
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
• To take care service sales revenue and profit of the company in delegate area and keeping up mutually fruitful relations to customers.
• To prepare service product offering and make sure to solve the issue as customer requirement with appropriate follow-up process.
• To call on customers according to weekly/monthly programs and by customers' request.
• To make proposal of the service sales budget for response area. After review and approval by the superior to carry out the qualitative and quantitative targets as stated in the budget in respect policies and the authority assigned.
• To act in customer meetings, arrangements, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
• Increase awareness on after sales service, service products, product and company.
• To maintain and develop customer relationship and satisfaction and relevant parties.
• To dealing with customers' complaints of after sales service, products.
• To maintain a customers' data with visiting dates, planning arrangements agreed on after sales service of customers, relevant figures, service sales turn-over, service sales opportunity, quotation update status etc.
• To search new possibilities, prospects and potential customer for increasing service sales.
• To give advice to customers on spare parts, kits components, repair & maintenance, preventive maintenance, system solution, application, products (operation, feature and specification), technical issues, etc.
• To search for information on customers, competitors and after sale service market trends as well, and in cooperation with superior to consider actions that might be taken.
• To identify potential and developing new market area
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience managing defined processes within the service environment.
• Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
• Most likely to have 5+ years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
• Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in the service environment.
• Strong ability influence others.
• Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the service environment.
If this sounds like you, please click the 'Apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that we will only prioritize local citizens/permanent residency visa holders of the country.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel or on Facebook.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.