- Design and develop reliable software architecture on the robot for production
- Establish non-functional requirements (security, reliability, maintainability, usability, etc.) at the solution level
- Integrate software components and make the entire system ready for product
- Develop service/factory tools to manage/setup the robot
As a Robotics Software Engineer, you will design and develop software operation framework running on Linux, and tools to manage/maintain the robot.
We have been developing core-components to control telepresence robot (e.g., Motion Planning Algorithm, Motor Control, Network Communication, Video Streaming..).
But we need an engineer who will integrate those components and make it ready for a product (e.g., Error handling, How to set up in the factory, How to maintain onsite, How to update the system, ...)
- 5+ years of professional software/middleware development experience for robotics or IoT device or similar area.
- Ability to design a reliable software architecture on the robot in the commercial use case.
- Strong programming skills in the C/C++ and Python programming languages with a Linux development environment.
[Good to have]
- Experience of ROS
- Experience with test engineering, mechatronic system testing, and validation
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.