About the client:
- Designer and manufacturer of various electronic measuring instruments and industrial power supply equipment.
- Kanagawa, Japan.
- Marketing and sales activities to promote the company's products for the U.S. market.
- Development and management of overseas clients.
- Marketing and sales strategy planning, industry analysis, and market analysis.
- Business travel to the U.S. for client meetings and/or industry exhibitions.
- Business level Japanese or higher (JLPT N2 +).
- Native level English.
- One year of experience in marketing or sales in the electronics industry or other relevant manufacturing industry.
Compensation and benefits:
- 3,800,000 ~ 4,500,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided therefore the application is open worldwide.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.