About the client:
- One of the largest internet firms in the world founded in Japan.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Planning online marketing campaigns to coincide with different events throughout the year such as Valentine's day, White day, Christmas, New Year's and others.
- Maintaining online advertising presence in a variety of platforms such as social media and blog sites.
- Measuring the performance of individual marketing campaigns and create analysis reports.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Two years of minimum working experience in a marketing function from any industry.
- Native level English ability.
- Business level Japanese or higher (JLPT N2 +).
Compensation and Benefits:
- 3,500,000 to 4,500,000 JPY per annum, compensation commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration, bonus included.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance, food allowance, fitness allowance.
- Paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.