*Only Successful candidates will be contacted after the screening process.
* Support English classes for public schools in Tokyo as an assistant teacher.
* Demonstrate and correct pronunciation using reading materials.
* Describe and explain cultural background on the teaching materials.
* Support students' pair and group conversation activities.
* Review students' writings (from modern English point of view).
* Give assistance of any other kind during the lecture, if necessary.
* Create listening tests and administer standardized tests.
■Work Type: Part-time
(Average 20 hours per month --- 1 or 2 days a week or 2 or 3 days every other week)
■Contract Period: Until 31st March 2020 (Expected to be renewed)
*Terms and conditions apply*
*The start date may vary slightly based on the decision of the participating schools.
The exact date will be confirmed at the interview stage.
■Salary: 5,500 yen/ hour（Travelling allowance will be provided）
All day shift - 8:30 - 15:20 / Evening shift - 17:30 - 21:10
* English: Native Level
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Valid work visa in Japan
Please ensure you visa is valid until 31st March 2020 to be eligible for this role.
Visas which may be renewed to cover the 31st March 2020 will also be accepted.
Please note that this contract will not sponsor your visa renewal.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.