Management of project development for Vietnamese subsidiary
- Understand the contents of specifications / design documents created by Japanese designers and convey them so that they can be understood smoothly.
- Progress management of outsourced development projects.
- Review source code / unit test items, conduct acceptance tests, and check the quality.
Support for Vietnam subsidiary
- Understand the contents of questions / consultations and answer in an easy-to-understand manner.
- If you cannot make a decision, organize the contents and consult with a Japanese engineer to solve the problem.
- Improve productivity / quality / development utilization rate / technical capabilities of Vietnamese subsidiary.
- Proactively communicate with the Vietnamese subsidiary and make long-term business trips to the site. (About once or twice a year, the length of stay is about 2 months)
Human resource development and business improvement
・ In the future, you will be guiding bridge engineers.
・ You will be proposing to the company to improve offshore development.
Tokyo head office
9: 00-18: 00 (1 hour break)
Saturdays & Sundays
End / beginning of the year holidays
Various social insurances
Commute fee allowance
No dress code
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.