For our Digital Marketing International Department, we are looking for a Malay speaker!
At first, we would need help to translate an online store and advertisement creative from English to Malay. Then, your job would be to reply the emails and comments on social media that come from our Malaysian customers.
In parallel, if you are curious about digital marketing, you can help us taking care of advertisements on social media, mainly on Facebook and Instagram. If you have some experience working with social media or online stores, that would be greatly appreciated.
Our customers are all over the world including in Malaysia, and we are looking for someone who can help us make our customer base grow with fresh ideas.
Working hours: from 10am to 7pm (with a 1-hour lunch break)
Location: Toranomon Hills Business Tower (Toranomon Hills station)
We have just moved in our new office and we are currently working mostly remotely.
In the future, we might go back being full-time in the office.
Compensation / Welfare
- Salary depending on experience
- Visa sponsorship available
- Pay increase once a year
- Bonus twice a year (available after 6 months)
- Health insurance, pension, employment insurance
- Birthday present every year
- 3-month trial period
Responsibility / Duties
- English to Malay translation
- Customer service for Malaysian customers (social media/e-mail)
- Digital marketing tasks (advertisements, social media update, online campaigns...)
- Ideas to develop our businesses in Malaysia (platforms, Malaysian influencers, etc)
Requirements / Skills
- Malay native level
- English business level
- Japanese skills appreciated
- Experience in digital marketing/e-commerce appreciated
- Someone curious and willing to learn. As long as you are interested in e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and you are willing to develop your skills in these fields, we would be happy to include you in our team!
- Send us your resume and a cover letter in English
- If you are a fit for us, we will schedule a first interview online in English with the team manager
- If your first interview went well, a second interview will be scheduled with our human resources manager
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.