Orange Planet Corporation runs Nursery schools in Saitama, Tokyo, and Kanagawa aiming to nurture children to thrive in the future by acquiring the crucial skills of “Autonomy”, “Sociality”, and “Creativity”.
We are opening a new franchise kindergarten of Kids Duo International on April 2021,
and looking for bright and energetic English teachers to help children grow to their fullest. It’s a perfect job for those who love children and a better future!
The Kids Duo International Method:
Kids Duo International is a state-of-the-art bilingual kindergarten with a fully tailored curriculum of English, Japanese and Physical Education. Each day our instructors strive to provide a high level of educational programs, which ensure that our students are better equipped for years of schooling in the challenging Japanese educational system.
While Kids Duo International has a set curriculum, teachers are actively encouraged to grow and expand on these foundations to create truly unique and personalized lessons; allowing ample creative freedom to inject passion and enthusiasm into your class. No one day is the same at KDI, and you can expect to cover a broad variety of English subjects such as Reading & Writing, Numbers & Shapes, Phonics, Songs & Chants, Arts & Crafts, Show & Tell, just to name a few. By giving our students such a wide variety of programs, we are actively engaging them and enabling them to learn through different mediums.
● Working Hours:
- Regular working hours are 8:30 – 17:30, 5 days a week
(generally Monday through Friday.)
- Instructors may be asked to work paid overtime in the mornings or evenings if able.
- Working shifts are 9 hours per day; this means 8 working hours and a 1-hour lunch break.
- ¥250,000 ~ ¥320,000 /month (negotiable)
- Bonus: Three times a year in March, July, November
*Initial probation period of 3 months with 95% of monthly salary paid
● Transportation expenses:
- Full payment (details are based on our company regulations)
● Benefits & Compensation:
- Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive initial training, during which accommodation and transportation reimbursement can be provided if necessary.
- Usable and transferable experience & skills gained via regular teaching workshops held throughout the year.
- Ten paid vacation days a year (after 6 months of service), in addition to national holidays.
- Work-related commuting costs reimbursed.
- Social Security & Health Insurance provided.
- Renewal Bonus upon completion of a one-year contract and contract renewal.
- Visa sponsorship opportunities available, overseas applicants welcome!
Minami-ward, Saitama-city, Saitama.
4 minutes walk from JR Musashi Urawa station
Once you apply, we will contact you for details.
Don't hesitate to apply, we are waiting for you!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.