We run several English schools in Tokyo. As we expand the business, we are looking for a new member who will be in charge of the personnel work and the management of our campuses.
Annual income will be 3,800,000 yen ~ 5,500,000 yen.
You are in charge of the personnel work and the management of our campuses in Tokyo.
Since you also deal with the interview of the new teachers/staff and sometimes reception work for parents of the students(children), your Japanese skills need to be very advanced.
You will observe a variety of campuses in Tokyo (relatively posh areas) such as 成城学園前・自由が丘・白金高輪・日本橋・経堂・たまプラーザ, so your work place will be varied depending on the shift.
- FLUENCY IN JAPANESE (MUST BE EQUIVALENT TO N1 or NATIVE)
- Fluency in English
- Working experience in Japan
- Experience in the English teaching industry
- Basic computer skills （Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Business perspective (because this position is not just teaching English)
- Experience in HR
Depends on the shift (7.5 hours/day ）
- Weekdays: 10:30～18:30, 12:15～20:15
- Satueday: 9:30～17:30
- Annual income 3,600,000 yen ～ 6,000,000 yen
- 2 days off a week(Sunday and Monday)
- National holiday
- Summer holiday (5 days)
- New Year's holiday (5 days)
- Paid holiday
- Transportation expenses are covered
- Employment insurance
- Social insurance
【Measures against passive smoking 】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.