TOEZ Inc. operates 200 classrooms for students 0 to 8 years old and 50 classrooms for elementary school students for a total of 250 classrooms throughout Japan. Some of our students wish to study abroad at elite boarding schools in the USA after graduating from elementary school. To help them achieve this goal, we want to help them learn English they need to study abroad (TOEFL Jr. and SSAT). We are looking to hire someone to take charge of the creation of this curriculum and instruction for these students. We are actively recruiting those who have experience graduating from elite schools.
• Creating new learning materials for TOEFL Jr. and SSAT prep
• Researching existing foreign learning materials for curriculum creation
• Teaching students
• Training other teachers
• Experience teaching TOEFL Jr. (TOEFL), SSAT (SAT)
• Native level English (American English)
• Conversational Japanese (reading/writing not required)
• Currently residing in Japan (Remote work OK)
• Experience graduating from an elite university
• Experience graduating from a boarding school
• Experience teaching children English
• Experience creating English educational materials
Working hours and location:
• Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30
• Kodenma-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
*Remote work is available
• Two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
• Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, special leave for weddings and funerals
• Annual paid holidays：10 days, given after 6 months of being in the company
• At least 125 calendar days off per year
*You are able to take 30 days off maximum at a time. If you go beyond the scope of paid leave, you will be able to use unpaid leave.
・Annual salary: ¥5.0M ~ ¥6.5M
* Salary will be decided based on past work experience and ability
* Transportation allowance, overtime pay will be provided
* Part-time position may be available if desired
• Transportation expenses are fully paid
• Position allowance, Employee discount, Promotion system, annual bonus
• Japanese social and related insurance (employment, worker’s compensation, health insurance, welfare pension)
• Maternity leave, childcare leave
90% of our employees are mothers. We provide flexible working conditions to match their lifestyles such as short-time work, remote work, etc.
1. Screening - Only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
2. Online Interview - The interview will be conducted by using Zoom, held in Japanese. There will be no written exam.
3. Recruitment - We are hiring 1 or 2 people for this position.
We will prioritize candidates who have a high level of ability.
Please don’t hesitate to apply. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.