◆“From the foot of Mount Fuji to the world”
Tokai hit Ltd., at the foot of Mount Fuji, located in Fujinomiya, Shizuoka Prefecture, is a global company to export its products to more than 88 countries worldwide.
Your mission is promoting our laboratory products such as the Stage Top Incubator microscope to the universities and research institutes all over the world.
- Propose our products to major microscope brands that are our agencies: Nikon, OLYMPUS、Leica and so on...
- Set up an exhibition booth at the association and have a meeting with users and people from the agencies
●Our main products are below:
『Stage Top Incubator』…Enables to cell culture from a few hours to more than 2 weeks by maintaining the temperature, humidity and CO2 control on microscope stages possible.
『Thermo Plate』…Ensure more accurate and more reliable thermal control of the specimen during the observation under a microscope.
『ThermoBox』…Stabilizes the Cell Cultivation under an undesirable condition such as significant change of the room temp.
They are all indispensable for frontier researches.
- Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka
- Experience in Sales
- Conversational level in Japanese
- Native speaker of English （or Chinese）
- More than one bachelor's degree
- Driver's licence
- Sales experience in medical industry and something related to Cell Biology and Bioengineering
- Strong will to contribute to regenerative medicine
*You basically don't work overtime
- Annual income 4,000,000 yen ～ (negotiable)
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
*You will work once on Saturday every month
- Summer holiday
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Severance pay
- Transportation expenses are covered
- Employment insurance
- Bonus (Twice a year)
- Social insurance
- Housing allowance
- We will provide our uniforms
- A six-month probationary period
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.