- Job ID
- Edogawa-ku, Tokyo
- Post date
- Aug 27, 2019
- Education / Teaching
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
- Work Type
- Contract / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- ¥235,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Japanese: Conversational
- Must currently reside in Japan
We hire a new English teacher at the pre-school in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo
We welcome native English Speakers!
You will be in charge of English classes for children between the ages of 0~5 as an English teacher and assist nursery school teachers when you are not teaching a lesson.
- Edogawa-ku, Tokyo (Near to Kasai Station)
- Native level in English
- Conversational level in Japanese
- Good at taking care of young children
- Monthly salary 235,000 yen ～
*You will be given "Lesson allowance" according to the number of children you deal with as you teach a lesson
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
*You might work on Saturday a few times a year when there is an school event
- Transportation expenses are covered (up to 20000 yen/month )
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Overtime allowance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.