Rosetta Stone Learning Center (RSLC) is a subsidiary of the Link and Motivation Group (LMG TSE: 2170), consistently voted one of Japan’s top 5 companies to work for. RSLC’s unique Customer Second philosophy places us at the forefront of the industry in terms of employee engagement, growth and career development. We focus on innovating, developing, and implementing new technology to provide a leading set of learning tools to work in line with our classroom based and teacher led man to man and blended learning approach.
We are seeking fixed shift weekend instructors and weekday freelance instructors for our premium-level English program, Rosetta Stone Premium Club. The role will be based mainly in the heart of Ginza, at our Ginza Six teaching center. Our client base is made up primarily of senior executives (C-class) and high profile individuals seeking a second to none learning experience with the highest level of instruction. Instructors plan and deliver engaging and effective high quality lessons from a curriculum tailored to the precise needs and goals of each student. You will be expected to conduct lessons that cover a wide range of business topics including finance, HR, and technology as well as specialized skills such as negotiation, facilitating meetings and public speaking. Our customers expect the highest level of professional language education possible in the marketplace and our instructors deliver nothing short of that.
To be considered for this position, the applicant will need to have at a minimum a graduate level degree and/or an equivalent level of professional experience (C-level or senior executive) in addition to their teaching experience. We are looking for someone who is not only deeply passionate about teaching, but who maintains the highest degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidence, complimented by a well-rounded set of experiences necessary to comfortably cater to executive level professionals. We expect Premium Club instructors to represent the Rosetta Stone Learning Center brand in the most polished and professional manner and be team players who can work closely with management and other Premium Club instructors to create curricula and deliver lesson quality second to none.
- Successful applicants are expected to first be able to deliver the highest quality lessons in our Rosetta Stone Learning Center branches (our mainstream business) for a one-month probationary period in preparation for teaching in the Rosetta Stone Premium Club. All lessons taught will be paid at the RSPC facilitator rate. Upon successful completion of the probationary period, the candidate will be moved to full RSPC instructor status.
- On completion of the in-branch training period, RSPC facilitators are still expected to teach in the RSLC branches when needed, (compensated at the RSPC rate).
- An RSPC facilitator is expected to set the highest lesson standards across all RS school brands.
- An RSPC facilitator is humble, capable, and is always willing to teach all types of students with the same level of passion and quality (not just CEOs and Executives).
- An RSPC facilitator sets the benchmark for all categories (lesson quality, professionalism and down-to-earth humility) expected of the most senior level instructors within Rosetta Stone Learning Centers.
- Fixed shift salary of 20,000 yen if working one weekend day and 50,000 yen if working both Saturday and Sunday with additional weekday lessons available. Fixed working hours of 9:30 to 18:30 with up to 8 lessons taught
- Additional weekday lessons for a part-time instructor will be paid at 3125 yen per hour (Freelance options are also available.)
- The opportunity to develop your career with two top international brands - Link & Motivation Group and Rosetta Stone.
If you think that this position is right for you and you meet the requirements of an RSPC instructor, please submit your resume along with a cover letter clearly expressing why you are interested in working for us.
We will be accepting applications until March 13th.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all emails or requests for information.
***Please use the application function on this website rather than contacting the schools directly as the staff there will not be able to process your application.***
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.