Boiler Operator (CHP Plant)
We are currently looking for a Boiler Operator (CHP Plant) with renewable or thermal power, shipping boiler, or construction boiler industry experience. The full time position is based in Kanagawa, Japan and will support operation functions of the Combined Heat & Power Plant. The successful candidate is responsible for the day-to-day operation, monitoring, and inspection of boilers. The Boiler Operator ensures compliance with operation and maintenance and works diligently with the team to operate a safe and efficient power plant.
• Perform “hands on” instructional work for the operation of the plant.
• Monitors operation and maintenance of the plant and systems to ensure proper functioning of HRSG, water treatment, compressed air instruments, chemical treatment, condensed tank, deaerator tank & associated pumps, and blowdown equipment, natural gas distribution and metering equipment.
• Observes boiler and auxiliary units’ gauges, dials or other indicators to detect malfunctions.
• Writes complete and legible monitoring and investigative reports.
• Assists in the development of operation, safety and maintenance procedures.
• Proven work experience as a Licensed Boiler Operator working in power plants, or similar facility with boilers.
• High pressure steam experience
• Licensed Boiler Operator is preferred.
• Knowledge of combined heat and power concepts for the proper functioning, operation, and maintenance of boilers.
• Amenable to work on any shift and/or rotating schedules.
• Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• High degree of attention to detail and to follow-through.
• Teamwork skills.
Last modified on December 31, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.