Kspace International School is currently looking to hire staff for our 2022 Summer School programme. Our Summer School consists of an inventive and exciting curriculum of arts, music, sports, and other exciting ways to teach ESL.
Summer School Dates:
July 18th to September 2nd
School hours: 8:00am to 6:00pm
School Opening: Monday to Saturday
*5 day schedule for teachers
We are looking to fill both part-time and full-time positions and offer competitive compensation based on industry standards. Successful applicants will be involved in the planning, preparation and teaching of our Summer School programme for students between 14 months to 9 years.
Kspace was established in 2001 and offers a truly international environment for our families and students, situated in an exclusive and easily accessible area of central Tokyo, Shirokane. We offer an excellent platform for teachers to showcase their skills and use their creativity to the full, and have lots of freedom for artistic expression.
If you are passionate about teaching and want to bring vibrant lessons to an already colourful atmosphere, then Kspace could be a perfect fit.
- Experience in classroom teaching
- Ability to prepare and teach classes with minimal supervision
- Identify students’ individual learning needs
- Energetic, positive and animated in the classroom
Extra Consideration for:
- English, Dance, Sports, Music, and Art skills are a huge plus
- Teachers with flexible work rosters
- Teachers with experience in seasonal school events such as Summer / Winter School
Please reply with your updated resume and a cover letter detailing relevant experiences and why you think you would be a great addition to the Kspace team.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.