Blue Dolphins After School is now hiring a FULL TIME FLOAT teacher for our schools located across Osaka.
*We have 13 after schools across Osaka and many of them are located in the central part of Osaka.(Shinsaibashi/Namba area)
The position is to start immediately with a training period but the start day and training schedule can be somehwat flexible, so please apply first if you are interested in the position.
We highly recommend this position to those who aim to enhance teaching skills for different types of group at variety locations. Depending on the vacancy there is also a possibility to become a classroom teacher for next school year or within this year.
[Description of the Position]
- Teaches an age group between 6 to 12 yrs old at several locations with another native teacher
- Substitute classes when the regular teachers are away
- Plan and implement fun/educational lessons
- Support the students with their homework
- Support Eiken study (no experience required)
*The detailed class schedule is on our website.
*Float teacher stays at his/her root school unless he/she is asked to go to other school.
- Work Days: Tuesdays to Saturdays
- Work Hours: 12pm-20pm (break time and prep time provided within these hours)
- 255,000 to start *plus teaching license/certificate allowance for the ones who have a valid license/certificate.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance, pension provided
- Visa renewal support provided
- Summer holiday, Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days
* Residing in Osaka
* Native in English
* Have some experience working with and teaching children of elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to work in Japan legally without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
*Please specify your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position.
Since we receive the large number of applications, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for the position. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the after schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.