A JHS/SHS in Tokyo is looking for a maths teacher who can teach during the 2nd term (Sep - Dec). Full time Monday to Friday position is available, but if you prefer a semi full time (4 days/week) or part-time (3days/week), it could be be negotiable.
<Maternity Leave>JHS/SHS Math Teacher in Tokyo, Sep - Dec 2022>
Monthly salary (5days/week): 330,000yen - 420,000yen/month + transportation
*Depending on teacher's background and experience
Working days: Mon - Fri
Working hours: 8:20-17:20
- Work Duties -
* Preparing and teaching math lessons
* Material development
* Making and marking exams
* Attending meetings, school events, teacher training, and school ceremonies
* Homeroom duties (only for the 5 days/week position)
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Major in math or science related subject is strongly preferred
* Having a teacher's license (math or science) in your home country is preferable
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Dedicated, enthusiastic, and energetic teacher who is interested in secondary school education
* Have excellent class management skills
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.