Microcosmos International Preschool & Kindergarten aims to bring out the greatest potential in each child so that they can positively contribute to their family, society, and the world through humanistic education. We focus on the happiness and well-being of the children while developing their self confidence and individuality.
We provide a 4-year English immersion program for children from 2 to 6. We also teach kindergarten and elementary students in the afternoon program.
International Preschool Teacher (full-time)
* Duties include engaging with children to foster a positive and healthy learning environment, leading classroom activities, providing reports and feedback on performance and behavior to parents, planning and conducting events such as field trips, Halloween, Christmas party, cleaning, etc. This position is challenging but rewarding.
* We are not an Eikaiwa school. This opening is NOT for those who are looking for an English teacher position to just teach English.
The school is located near Sugamo station on the Yamanote and Mita line.
8-hour work days on average, Monday to Friday. (40-hour work per week)
Holidays are every Saturday and Sunday (except for event days), public holidays, summer vacation, winter vacation, spring vacation, and paid leave days.
Work starts in June or July, and the employee will have on-the-job training during the first 3 months.
The first 3 months will be a probationary period.
Promotion and bonus will be based on the performance of the employee and the company.
* At least 2-year experience in teaching children from 2 to 6
* Native English speaker
* 4-year university degree (if employee needs visa sponsorship)
* Applicants residing in Japan
* Love working with children
* Bright, positive, cheerful, open-minded, responsible, and self-motivated
* Ability to work as a team
* Takes initiative
Please provide a resume with a cover letter and profile photo.
Resumes will be screened and candidates who meet the minimum requirements may be contacted.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.