Blue Dolphins is now hiring a FULL-TIME Float Teacher for our preschool.
Work locations include all of our preschools （Mikage, Nishinomiya, Senrichuo, and Takatsuki) located in Osaka and Hyogo.
Float teacher is a cover teacher who works at several schools depending on the needs of the school and for an absent teacher; however, there will be two or three "root schools" where the teacher stays at on stand-by.
The position is to start immediately (with a training), but the start date can be a little flexible so if you are interested, please apply first and we can discuss further at the interview.
[Description of the Position]
- Teaches at several schools located in Osaka and Hyogo
- Usually works as a substitute teacher
- Plan and implement hands-on activities
- Works together with the main teacher as an extra hand
*This position requires quite a lot of commute and flexibility as the school program is located in Osaka and Hyogo.
- Work Days: Monday to Friday
- Work Hours: 12:00-20:00 (Mondays) , 9:45-18/18:30 (Tuesdays-Fridays)
*break time and prep time included)
- 255,000 to start *plus teaching license/certificate allowance for the ones who have a valid license/certificate.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance (health insurance, pension, unemployment insurance)
- Visa renewal support provided
- Paid Summer holiday, Paid Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days
* Flexible with schedule change and loves to commute.
* Live in Kansai area at this moment (Ideally north part of Osaka)
* Native in English or equivalent
* Have some experience working with and teaching children of preK ~ elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to work legally in Japan without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
Please specify your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position.
Since we receive the large number of applications, we may contact the applicants deemed suitable for the position. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of our schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.