- Use songs, games, and simple flash cards in a group setting to teach 1~5 year old students.
- Lessons have 10-12 students at a time, with Japanese nursery staff to support you.
- Lessons are either 15, 20, or 30 minute intervals (depending on nursery preference).
- Curriculum (including lesson plans/props) are fully provided.
- Valid working visa
- Experience teaching young children
- Able to commit to dates (July/Aug 2022~March 2023)
- ¥2800〜3000/ hour (depending on experience and qualifications).
- Provided with orientation/training at the start and OJT as necessary.
- Commuting expenses are fully reimbursed.
Locations and Times: Kawasaki / Yokohama area
- Mondays: 10:00-11:30AM
- Tuesdays: 9:40-11:40AM
- Wednesdays: 9:30-11:30AM
- Thursdays: 9:30-11:30AM
- Fridays: 9:50-11:00AM
- Working Days are flexible based on candidate availability (e.g., Wednesdays only).
- Note that for each of the above time slots, 2 hours are paid.
- After the initial virtual interview, successful candidates are then asked to record a short teaching video (3~5 minutes) to be sent to their potential nursery.
- Candidates are then contacted for final details and discussion of the offer.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.