Eigohoikusho Service is a company specializing in childcare and language education services.
We currently have a few positions open within the Shikoku area for English teachers.
Title: Native English Teacher (1 opening)
Location: Matsuyama City, Ehime Prefecture
The main responsibilities of the positions focus on childcare and language education.
- Teaching English to children aged 0-5
- Planning and conducting activities and events for preschool children
- Caring for preschool children
- Ensuring a high English-usage rate among children and staff
Title: Native English Teacher/ Curriculum Developer (2 openings)
Location: Anan City, Tokushima Prefecture
- Teaching English to students ranging from pre-school to adults
- Developing English curricula for use in international nurseries and English schools
- Liaising and assisting with other parts of the company, especially international nurseries
All positions are full-time (40 hours per week), 3-year renewable contracts
Start: July 2022
- Initial training
- Monthly training for the duration of employment
All training is paid and conducted during working hours.
5 days per week between Monday and Saturday, 8 hours per day, 1-hour lunch break
112 days off per year
【Benefits and notes】
- Social insurance coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid commutation expenses
- Housing allowance
- Family allowance
- Free Japanese lessons
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
The ideal candidates will:
- be outgoing and cheerful
- be motivated and independent
- be flexible and able to adapt quickly
- be a team player
- love working with children
- have an active interest in childcare and education
These positions require not only working with the staff at the facility, but also liaising, sharing and attending meetings and training sessions with staff and teachers from other locations and parts of the company.
We often have other positions open across Japan, including Osaka, Tokyo and other locations. Please reach out for a casual conversation anytime.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.