Looking for an English teaching job in Niseko Hirafu??
We are looking for 3 English teachers to join our team of 10 English teachers and 3 admin staff in Niseko Hirafu, HOKKAIDO.
Average work week would be roughly 5 days on between Tuesday and Sunday (School closed on Mondays). The school is located in Niseko Hirafu in the heart of the ski village.
Daily roles include;
- Group lessons
- 1 on 1 lessons
- Activities (BBQ, Cafe, Road trip...)
- Assisting with students accommodation
We are looking for an initial trial period of 3 months starting July with the possibility of continuing through to May with school holiday in October.
Perks of the job include;
- Spending time in world famous Niseko Hirafu
- Japanese language tutoring
- A fun and lively work environment
- Flexible schedule to allow staff to ski/snowboard during winter and other activities during the summer
The successful candidate must have;
- English teaching experience (or similar)
- The ability to work in Japan
- The ability to drive in Japan
- Native English
- Comfort in a very social environment (Niseko is a popular ski resort)
- A genuine desire to help the students really improve their English while having a great time in Niseko Hirafu.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Up to 2000 JPY/H based on role/experience
- Visa renewal sponsorship
- Season pass for Grand Hirafu Ski Resort
- Free shared accommodation
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.