Kunitachi Kids international School is now hiring a FULL-TIME Kindergarten Teacher for our 4-5 years old Class.
The position is to start August 1st.
● near Tamagawa Josui Station in Tachikawa City, the West Tokyo
[Description of the Position]
● A head homeroom teacher
● Works together with a Japanese assistant teacher
● Leading classroom activities
● Providing report cards twice a year
● Communicate with parents
● School bus and afterschool shifts
● Planning and conducting events such as Summer festival, Halloween, Sports Day, Christmas Event, etc
● Cleaning the classroom, etc
● Work Days: Monday to Friday
● Work Hours: 08:30-16:30 (Lunch time and Prep time included) 40 hours a week
● Monthly Salary: 250,000 JPY to start
● Monthly transportation fee upto 20,000 JPY
● Social insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment insurance)
● Visa sponsorship, renewal support available
● 10 days paid leaves after working 6 months
● Lunch provided (3,000 JPY a month)
● Native in English or equivalent preferred
● Be friendly and love children
● Have some experience teaching children preferred
We will contact the applicants seemed suitable for the position. After a successful zoom interview, you will move on to a trial period at school.
We look forward to your applications!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.