Educational Network Inc. (E-Staff Tokyo) seeks educators to be placed as teachers in private schools across the Kanto and Kansai areas. Applicants for the available positions should be enthusiastic about teaching to Japanese school students and should have a desire to help them learn about the culture, customs and other points of interest of other countries.
The current available opening is for full-time position at a private junior high and senior high school.
- Making lesson plans.
- Teaching lessons (Solo teaching up to 20 classes a week).
- Suggesting ideas / creating teaching materials.
- Student evaluation.
- Curriculum and syllabus development and management.
- Attending occasional school events. (Culture festival, sports festival etc.)
- Participating in department/school meetings when necessary.
- Helping to provide the students with an opportunity to study maths and learn about other cultures in an enjoyable educational environment.
General working conditions are as follows:
- Working term: September 2022 to March 31st, 2023 (Yearly contract renewal possible)
- Working Hours: (Approx.) 8:00 to 16:00 Mon to Fri / 8:00 13:00 Sat.
- Break: 45 mins lunch break
Salary will be paid on a monthly basis and all transportation expenses between the teacher's place of residence and the school will be reimbursed. The positions also include Social Insurance coverage (health insurance and pension) and Employment Insurance coverage.
-Must be a native speaker of English.
-Must have completed a university Bachelor’s Degree.
-Must be currently residing in Japan and have a valid visa status that allows you to live and work in Japan. (Please don't apply if you don't satisfy this requirement)
-Must be able to work confidently within a Japanese work environment with tact, flexibility and
- Must have a genuine interest in education and teaching.
- Must be able to offer commitment to the job throughout the duration of the contract.
- Must be a cooperative, communicative, patient, productive and creative person.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
*Please note that in the case of a high number of applications we may not be able to respond in person to each and every candidate. We apologise for this and thank you for your understanding.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.