We are currently recruiting for someone who can work from June 6th of 2022 ～ and a candidate who lives in Japan now.
At Omni, we have our own curriculum and teach conversational English to all ages.
All that is required is the ability to follow directions and respect our training and teaching format.
You need to be energetic, enthusiastic, flexible with a sense of humor and team work. Also you must have a love for people and the ability to work with children as well as adults.
1. College Graduate with minimum Bachelor Degree.
2. International or Japanese Driver’s license.
3. Pay 12000yen~13000yen／day.
4. Comprehensive paid training
5. Starting day will be negotiable.
6. 8 hours per day with 5 hours being “in class teaching”. The remainder of work time is for lesson preparation and for general help with the maintenance of the school.
We are a small family owned school with 32 years of teaching English. A more relaxed atmosphere than the Big Corporate schools in Japan.
We are recruiting native English speakers for a minimum one year contract with renewals possible accompanying a renewal bonus.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.